Sunday, September 30, 2012

2 peas in a pod ~

September 29, 2012

3 friends, 1 soul.

We've been together since we were sophomores in one class called Comprehensive Law Studies. I always thought, "Maybe I can meet new friends here and that's it. I will not see them after class and I wont pay attention." How karma got me nasty. They're 3 amazing girls I wouldn't think I'll be close too. They're amazing personalities, they're flawless, energetic flow and precious vibe. We could sit there and laugh the whole day. We would rank on the teacher and just get kicked out all the time, and just have a amazing time. This year, out of the 4 girls (including myself), only 1 girl survived the vicious teacher and his class, but our friendship will grow stronger everyday. No matter what, they're my girls who I'll never forget. 
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.  ~Author Unknown,
Im glad they brought the best in me (:


September 30, 2012

Never let the past get to you

I've been knowing him since Facebook was popular. He swept me with his charm, amazing looks, and his personality of never leaving me by myself when things got hard. I was there during his problems, and he was there during my problems. I could honestly say that Prince Charming or The One finally came. But things got hard, we were a long distance couple. But we've managed to stick back and went for 7 months, then one day, it was all gone, POOF... like magic. We tried it again after, but he kept playing games. How are you gonna keep playing games. He texted me, trying to get it back, but I was done. Done with it. Done with everything. I put the past behind me and moved on. 


You made me an option, now I’m going to make you history. Lost and forgotten. and for sure to me, you ARE forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment